If you want to record your smartphone’s screen in a very simple way with no watermarks, no time limitations and in Full HD then you should use the AZ Screen Recorder app on your smart device. This is the best screen recorder app ever made for the smart devices and there is no any doubt about that.
People need to record their smartphone screen for different purposes. For an example, if someone needs to do a tutorial about some app then he definitely needs to record the smartphone’s screen. Or if someone needs to show something on the smartphone in video wise then he must record all the actions on the screen of the smartphone.
But how can we easily record the actions on the screen without any hard process?
So for that task, you will need to use a screen recorder app. There are several screen recording apps on the market right now. So it is harder to find you a good one. In that case, AZ Screen Recorder comes to you as a great screen recorder for your smartphone.
AZ Screen Recorder is a very easy to use screen recording app for the smartphones. Mostly the Android users use this app on their devices. Here we are offering you the chance to download AZ Screen Recorder Officially for your smart device absolutely for free.
- 1 What is AZ Screen Recorder?
- 2 AZ Screen Recorder Download
- 3 AZ Screen Recorder APP Information
- 4 Special Features
- 4.0.1 No time limitations for recording
- 4.0.2 Personal stop timer
- 4.0.3 No watermark on the recorded video
- 4.0.4 Automatic or Manual change of video quality of the video
- 4.0.5 Ability to pause or resume the video recording
- 4.0.6 Record internal and external audios
- 4.0.7 Enable/Disable touches on the screen
- 4.0.8 Ability to change the video saving location
- 4.0.9 Video sharing ability
- 5 Interface and How to Use AZ Screen Recorder
- 6 How to Download and Install AZ Screen Recorder
- 7 Safety and Legality
- 8 FAQ
- 9 Disclaimer
What is AZ Screen Recorder?
AZ Screen Recorder is a simple and efficient screen recorder from the app developers of Hecorat. This app is originally for the Android devices. So if you want to record all the actions you do or all the actions which are going on the screen of your smartphone then this is the best screen recording app you can ever use.
AZ Screen Recorder app became more popular among the Android users along with the time. There are more than 50 million downloads worldwide. And the ratings for AZ Screen Recorder app are from 4.6 to 5 from all the users around the world. Therefore this is not just another screen recorder app for your smart device. This is the greatest discovery for screen recording on smart devices in all time.
When we compare AZ Screen Recorder with the other screen recorder apps on the market now, we can see there are lots of things in this app. As an example, all the other recorder apps have watermarks on the video after you done a screen record. So to remove that watermark you have to purchase the premium app. But in AZ Screen Recorder app, you don’t have to purchase a premium app. AZ Screen Recorder is a freeware but there is no any watermark on the video after the record.
There are many more features like this on this app. You will be stunned by these features.
AZ Screen Recorder Download
Download the AZ Screen Recorder APK file from below download link.
AZ Screen Recorder APP Information
|App Name||AZ Screen Recorder|
|Android Version||Android 5.0 Lollipop|
There are lots of great features on the AZ Screen Recorder app. Some of them can be listed as follows. You can have a great experience in screen recording due to these features. All these features are on the freemium app. So you don’t need to buy a premium app to activate features. AZ Screen Recorder app is free and the features are free too.
No time limitations for recording
When you start the screen recording you can keep recording as much as you want. There is no any time limit for the screen record. You can record the screen until your device storage runs out.
Personal stop timer
It is true that there are no time limitations for AZ Screen Recorder app. But if we want to stop recording in a certain time automatically what can we do? Actually, there is a manual stop timer editor for that task. Therefore you can easily set the stop time for the recording and it will stop at the correct time.
No watermark on the recorded video
Most of the other screen recording apps use a watermark on the video as a divider between the premium app and freemium app. But fortunately, AZ Screen Recorder does not use any kind of a watermark on the recorded video at all.
Automatic or Manual change of video quality of the video
At first, AZ Screen Recorder app chooses the best video quality for your smartphone. But you can manually change the video quality according to your choice. You can record videos in Full HD or HD if you want a higher quality. But if you don’t want that kind of a higher quality you can change the video quality to SD. It is economic for your device storage too.
Ability to pause or resume the video recording
After you start the screen recording process if you want to pause the recording for a bit then you can hit the pause button to pause the recording. Then if you want to resume the recording you can hit the resume button to start recording again. So you don’t have to stop or cancel the recording.
Record internal and external audios
When the recording starts it automatically starts to record audios along with the video too. It records all the internal sounds and all the external sounds which are from the mic. But if you don’t want to record audios, there a setting for stop recording audios. If you want only the internal sounds without external there is a setting for that too.
Enable/Disable touches on the screen
Sometimes you may want to show the touches on the video. In that case, there is a setting for that. You can easily enable show touches on screen and the video indicates the touches that you make. If you don’t want that option you can easily disable that.
Ability to change the video saving location
You can set the video saving directory as you want any time. There is a default saving location on your internal storage but you can change it to anywhere you want including external storage locations.
Video sharing ability
It is possible to share the recorded video on Social Media, Wi-Fi Direct, or Bluetooth via AZ Screen Recorder app. You don’t need to use external methods for sharing.
Interface and How to Use AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder has a very clean and straightforward interface. So any user can start to work with the app without having any hassle or complication. Here are the steps to how to use AZ Screen Recorder.
First, go to your app drawer and open AZ Screen Recorder app.
- Blue Gear Head Icon – This icon is for opening the settings page of AZ Screen Recorder app.
- Green Camera Icon – This will take a screenshot of your screen at the current time. ( You can set a countdown for this)
- Light Red Video Camera Icon – This is the main key for the app because this starts the screen recording.
- Orange Film Reel Icon – You can easily broadcast your screen on live on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch using this button.
- Red Color Pallet Icon – Opens an online video search engine by Hecorat.
How to Record Screen?
- After you open AZ Screen Recorder app click the main floating icon and then click the Light Red Video Camera icon to start the screen recording.
- First, it will give you a 3 2 1 countdown and then it starts to record whole actions on the screen.
- If you want to stop, pause, resume or cancel the recording, just drag down the notification bar of the system. Then there is a widget on the notification bar for these tasks.
- After you stop the recording AZ Screen Recorder will show the recorded video on the screen. You can open, delete, share, or dismiss it.
How to Download and Install AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder is a Freemium app. Therefore you don’t have to pay for the download. This app is available for all the Android smartphones and Tablets which has Android Lollipop or higher. You don’t have to root your Android device to use AZ Screen Recorder app. Here are the steps to download and install AZ Screen Recorder app on your smartphone.
- First, use the official download link above to download AZ Screen Recorder Apk to your device.
- Then allow unknown sources for your Android smartphone.
- After that open downloaded AZ Screen Recorder Apk file.
- Follow the instructions on the Apk installer on the screen.
- Complete the installation.
- Open up the app drawer and you will see the AZ Screen Recorder app there.
Safety and Legality
AZ Screen Recorder is completely legal to use in any region or country. The app is tested many times and there is no any safety issue reported so far from anyone. Therefore you can use AZ Screen Recorder app on your smartphone without having any fear.
Q. Is AZ Screen Recorder app safe to use?
A. Yes. No doubt about that.
Q. Can it record the audio?
A.Yes. It records both internal and external audios.
Q. Can I change the file saving directory?
A. Yes of course. Go to settings and select the output directory. There you can change the file saving directory.
Q. Is AZ Screen Recorder available for iOS?
A. No. Unfortunately, there is no version for the iOS yet. But you can use an alternative.
The Photos, Trademarks, and Logos which this site uses are not copyrighted by Hecorat. AZ Screen Recorder is a freeware, therefore, it is legal to use any of the content on this site without any permission from Hecorat.